The Koinonia Foundation serves individuals with disabilities through unique, needs-based programs that enrich their lives and provide the opportunity for life-long learning.
The Koinonia Foundation serves individuals with disabilities with the following programs:
- Camp Koinonia - Overnight camp in the Spring for kids ages 7-21.
- Koinonia Retreat - Overnight camp in the Fall for adults ages 22 and up.
- Camp Isagoge - Day camp in the Fall for kids ages 5-11.
- We Adapt - Monthly community engagement events for adults 18 and up.
- Koinonia Classroom - Program for Special Education classrooms that provides video content of adapted activities and supplies kits for all the activities.